3.17.2010

TrackBall™ to TrackPad™: A Smooth Transition.

Hello everyone! Happy holidays, yeah!

I was chatting with some fellow BlackBerry® teens the other day, some with their Bold™ 9000's & Curve-Javelin™ 8900's, and so I gave them my own BoldII™ to use for a while. And while they were using it, they said that they preferred the TrackBall™ due to the "feel of running your finger over it" and that the TrackBall™ "allows for more accurate scrolling".

At this point, I studied the way they were using my BoldII™ and its TrackPad™.

I myself made the transition from TrackBall™ to TrackPad™ when I switched from my Tour™ to my BoldII™. After setting the sensitivity of the TrackPad™, it was, and still is, a boon to use. Its smooth, accurate, and a lot more reliable in the long term.

From many people, I have heard their talk of the TrackBall™ - TrackPad™ transition, saying they're "scared we'll never get used to it" and that "the TrackBall™ is an integral part of any BlackBerry® smartphone."

Well, in my point of view, not only is the TrackPad™ visually stunning, its fantastic to use, and it truly signifies how far BlackBerry® smartphones have advanced since the day of the 'side-scrolling' BlackBerry® smartphones.

P.S.: The BoldII™ & StormII™ review are in their final stages of editing. You will see them soon!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment