1.31.2010

Hot Off The Press! BlackBerry Bold2 9700 out of stock at BlueCube outlets!

Ahha. Take that, Celcom! :D

Wokay, from info that I've been receiving everywhere, I have to tell all of you that some BlueCube outlets in Malaysia are currently out of stock of the new BlackBerry Bold2 9700 smartphone. I doubt very much that this will inconvenience most of you, as you've probably either gotten your Bold2 already, or are getting one from Maxis under Hotlink Prepaid's amazing Chinese New Year deals.

Personally, I prefer my BlackBerry to stand out from the crowd. That's why I bought a Tour 9630, because not many people know about it and that it also has the upper hand on the Bold 9000. Looks like us new Bold2 users will have to invest in something to make us stand out!

No comments:

Post a Comment